My name is Jason Stedry and welcome to Thrills 2 Chills Travel. I started my travel business in 2007. I am an independent travel agent with Dugan’s Travels, LLC. We are independent agents for a nationwide agency with travel agents representing a vast amount of travel experience. Our company is a proud member of IATAN, CLIA, and VACATION.COM.
What I would like to share with you on why I have been a home based travel advisor since 2007 and an independent travel agent of my host agency Dugan’s Travels. I often get people who think that my travel job is completely obsolete or ones who keep asking me to hook them up with a free cruise. I put in my time and effort to earn my place in this challenging industry. I bring to you the best value and strive for excellent customer service to you.
Travel agents like myself are not extinct. We still exist and are, in fact, growing in demand. As the travel industry grows in complexity and diversity, travelers are recognizing the need for knowledgeable, up-to-date professionals to guide them through their planning process.
I understand many of you book your vacation yourselves, but are you truly getting the most value. Many of the online booking sites are not upfront with the hidden fees and regulations. Sorting out a change or booking mistake will often require you to spend hours on hold with a call center, finally reaching their rep who really doesn’t care how your experience turns out. I personally invest my time making sure your trip goes smoothly. I am here to assist and be an advocate for you before, during, and after your trip.
I have access to offers and information that you do not have. I work hard to establish relationships with my approved vendors so you can enjoy the benefits. The access that I have with hotels, cruise lines and other travel vendors is not something that can be bought. This is developed through relationships, time, and experience. The travel industry vendors I work with are much more likely to cater to the needs and maybe toss in some fun extras booking through agents like me who have long-standing relationships with their brand.
Flexibility can help save you money. I am glad when ones often come to me with very specific plans about their itinerary, dates, times, and airlines. Did you know that departing one day earlier or later can make a difference of hundreds of dollars?
I am working even while I am on vacation. Every time I travel, I am scoping out the hotels, restaurants, and local attractions for you. I attend local trade shows to bring you new places, ideas and experiences that is best recommended to you.
I will have your best interests in mind. You may mistakenly have believed that agents try to steer you towards packages that will give the largest commission. I want to develop long-term relationships with my you as my client designing vacations and travel experiences that always exceeds your expectations. The cheap option you see with that online pop up ad may cost you more in the long run.
I really enjoy what what I do to bring you lasting smiles and memories. I am in this travel trade because I love to travel and everything related. I am passionate about sharing my skills, experiences and knowledge to make your travel dreams come true!
Before you click to book your next vacation destination or cruise, a simple email or phone call asking me if this is the best price and value for your trip could save you money and stress as well.
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and thank you for booking with me.
- Alaska Certified Expert, Alitalia Italy Specialist, AmaWaterways Specialist, AMResorts Master Agent, Anaheim Orange County Destination Specialist, Apple Vacations Agent Academy, Arizona Specialist.
- Barbados Elite Club, Baymont Inn and Suites Specialist, Bermuda Specialist, Best Western Hotels & Resorts Certified Travel Professional, Brazil Specialist.
- Cancun Counselor, Cayman Islands Master Specialist – Family Travel, Caesars Entertainment Specialist, Carnival Bachelors of Fun, Celebrity Cruises Five Star Agent, Certified Niche Cruise Specialist, Collette Travel Specialist, Cozumel Specialist, Crystal Cruises Academy, Culinary Travel Specialist .
- Destination Specialist Chile, Disney Travel Agent, The College of Disney Knowledge of Destinations Basics, Walt Disney WorldDream Maker, Exploring Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line Sailing to Success, Discover the Enchantment of Aulani, and Adventures by Disney Destinations 2012.
- European Quartet Melody Central Europe Tour Specialist.
- Fairmont Famous.
- Grand Cayman Island Specialist.
- Hawaii Destination Specialist, Holland America Line, Hyatt Travel Specialist.
- Las Vegas Certified, Los Cabos Specialist, Luxury Travel Specialist.
- MGM Mirage Master Specialist.
- Norwegian Cruise Lines Freestyle Certified.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts Specialist, Orange County Specialist, Orlando Travel Expert, Outrigger Hospitality Specialist.
- Peru Travel Agent Specialist, Planet Hollywood Specialist, Princess Cruise Lines Commodore, Puerto Vallarta Specialist.
- Ramada Worldwide Specialist, Reno-Tahoe Specialist, Riviera Maya, Riviera Nayarit, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Bachelor of Adventure, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Master of Adventure.
- San Antonio Travel Professional, Starwood Pro, Sea World Parks & Entertainment Travel Specialist, Superclubs Specialist.
- United States Virgin Islands Specialist, US Airways – Universal Orlando® Resort Master Specialist, US Airways Vacations.
- Visit Britain Travel Agent Specialist Program supported by Virgin Atlantic.
- Wingate by Wyndham Specialist, Wyndam Hotels and Resorts Specialist, Wynn Las Vegas.