Here are my top reasons and explanations for booking with Thrills 2 Chills Travel for your Disney vacations.
- DISNEY TRAVEL AGENTS HAVE EARNED THEIR DISNEY DEGREE.
I have successfully completed the College of Disney Knowledge courses to be able to book Disney travel. These are extensive online courses going through every type of Disney vacation offered to you. I have learned about each of the hotels, how far in advance of dining reservations you need to make, the amenities of staying on property, park transportation and more. Not only do I have to pass a test to be a certified travel agent, but I have to take a test every year as new courses are being added. This keeps me informed with all the new changes at all the Disney theme parks, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Aulani.
- SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME. Your time is valuable and is a limited resource, you do not need any other reason not to book your Disney vacation than with Thrills 2 Chills Travel.
- YOU WILL GET THE BEST PRICE ESPECIALLY WITH A DISNEY CRUISE TRAVEL AGENT. Do not assume you are getting the best deal with other offers you see out there. The price should be exactly the same as Disney’s website, sometimes slightly higher offering an extra incentive to book with them. Disney keeps pricing the same across the board so you do not have to stress about finding the site with the best deal out there. With Thrills 2 Chills Travel, I will know the times of year that Disney is offering special offers, such as Free Dining, 1/2 off cruise deposits and more. Should you be celebrating your first Disney Cruise, celebrating a birthday or anniversary, I will give you onboard credit to use on the ship and/or cabin decorations to an exclusive Disney Line gift, all for the same price you would normally pay.
- HELP WITH DISNEY DINING RESERVATIONS. Do you know that there are over 140 sit down restaurants within Disney World? That is a lot of menus to scour through to find out which restaurant to go to. Plus, a lot of these reservations get booked up very quickly. Did you know that you need to book the Be Our Guest Restaurant 180 days in advance just to have a chance at a reservation? I will help guide you to the best places to eat, and even make the reservation for you.
- ARE DISNEY TRAVEL AGENTS FREE? Yes, my services are free when you book your vacation with Thrills 2 Chills Travel. The prices are the same as if you booked directly through Disney. I earn a commission from Disney at no added expense to you.
- ONE POINT OF CONTACT. If you have ever needed to call the reservation center and while they are extremely nice people every time you get on the phone you need to go through the same ordeal of having to wait on hold, give your name and then after spending several minutes into the call or being on hold for hours you finally get to ask the question you wanted the answer to.
- I AM HERE FOR YOU IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. Unfortunately sometimes life gets in the way of your vacation and when those things happen, it is nice to have just one person to call to make changes or if need be reschedule or cancel your reservation.
- DISNEY WORLD TRAVEL AGENTS HAVE INVALUABLE EXPERT KNOWLEDGE. My knowledge is invaluable to you when it comes to having a magical time at Disney, and you will be so thankful you had it. I am not only able to help you plan your time in the park, but I have extensive knowledge about the restaurants and the resorts as well. When you are booking your resort stay with Thrills 2 Chills Travel, this is the best way to find a good rate and save you money on your trip.
- YOU WILL TRULY GET TO RELAX. A Disney vacation is not only for the kids, it is for you too! You want a travel agent like me because I will take much of the pressure off of planning. You can confidently go into your day knowing things will go as smoothly as possible.
- WHY YOU SHOULD USE A DISNEY CRUISE TRAVEL AGENT. With my services, receive an onboard credit to spend while on your cruise. I will assist you with setting up your dining time for dinner, enjoy that special meal at Palo or Remy to setting up a time too enjoy the spa while on your cruise. I will assist with setting up with a cabana reservation at Disney’s very own Bahama island Castaway Cay. I will assist you select the right stateroom for you and your family with forward, mid-ship, aft deck locations. There are inside, oceanview, balcony and suites to choose from.